The Coulehan-Johnson Cabin
Built in 1859 on the 1st registered homestead in the State of Colorado, it was originally located at about 48th and Upham on the Stevens farm. It was then moved to the Wolf farm and then to Johnson park by Judge Johnson. He dismantled it and did not get it exactly put back together right, some of the logs just don’t match up. The Cabin was later moved to its current home at the Historic Park in 1985.